Call for Papers:
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts of 300-400 words (in English) before August 15, 2009. The following broad areas of interest are indicative:
- Special Applications/Case Studies, e.g. Roofs, Bridges, Towers, Cranes, etc.
- Innovative Structures
Static and Fatigue Behaviour of Connections
- Connections between Circular, Square, Rectangular and Elliptical Hollow Sections
- Beam-to-Column Connections
- Connections made of High Strength Steels
- Connections with Steel Castings
- Plate-to-Tube Connections
Concrete Filled Hollow Sections, Composite Tubular Members and Offshore Structures
- Repair Techniques
Earthquake and Dynamic Resistance
- Avoidance of Brittle Fracture/Toughness Requirements/Detailing
- Connection Performance
- Member Slenderness/Performance Requirements
- Frame Behaviour
Specification and Standard Developments
Manufacture and Construction of Tubular Structures
Material Properties and Structural Reliability
Sustainability of Tubular Structures
The contents of proposed papers must be a substantial advance on previously-published material.
|All papers will be peer-reviewed.