Call for Papers:
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts before
November 30, 2015 January 15, 2016, on the topics as follows (but not limited to):
Abstracts should be submitted electronically via the conference website:
- Analysis and Design of:
- Structural Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminium alloy
- Architectural Uses
- Computational Modelling and Analysis
- Cold-formed Steel Structures
- Connection Behaviour
- Composite Structures
- Earthquake and Seismic Analysis
- Fire Engineering
- Material Properties and Structural Reliability
- Plates and Shell Structures
- Specification and Standard Developments
- Sustainable Development
- Scaffoldings and Racks
- Tubular Structures
The Content of proposed papers must be a substantial advance on previously-published material.
Please note that each presenter is allowed to present up to 2 papers.
All papers will be peer-reviewed.